Easy Street is proud to be the Event Partner for Pittsburgh Earth Day: A Citywide Celebration of Sustainability on Wednesday, April 22nd. This is Pittsburgh's 1st citywide Earth Day celebration with events happening throughout the month of April.
Pittsburgh Earth Day event highlights happening on 4/22:
- Business Breakfast featuring top leaders in energy, development and policy (time TBD).
- Food Truck Festival (11AM-2PM) and Pop Up Organic Market in Mellon Square Park (11AM-7PM) featuring live music all day and a free performance by Pittsburgh's own Chris Jamison as seen on NBC's The Voice.
- Eco-Artist Market and Mother Earth Kids Fest (11AM-3PM) at Schenley Plaza including a performance by Josh & Gab Show (Noon), DJ Nugget (2PM-4:20PM) and a pop up dance party at 4:22PM with a surprise DJ.
- Alternative Transportation Corner at EverPower Earth Day Festival in Market Square featuring "Streets & Beats" - a live muralist Baron Batch painting to beats by DJ Detour from 2PM-3PM.
- Sustainability Soiree at The Fairmont Hotel from 7-9PM featuring an Eco-Fashion Show, music & cocktails
- Pittsburgh Earth Day organic menus will be available at participating local restaurants.
For more info and to get your company or organization involved, please visit PittsburghEarthDay.org and connect with us on social media: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.